This package consists of a Bluesound Powernode and 4 x KEF Ci160QR In-Ceiling Speakers.
In our opinion, this package is ideal for a large-sized room and will provide good-quality audio.
The BLUESOUND POWERNODE is the Hi-Fi amp reinvented for the streaming age, combining audiophile-grade components and multi-room music capabilities to create an intuitive hi-res sound system for modern music lovers. The compact minimalist exterior disguises 2 x 80 watts of award-winning Hi-Fi amplification, a premium hi-res DAC design, and access to all the music ever recorded with a tap in the BluOS Controller app for smart devices and laptops.
- 80 Watts per channel of HybridDigital™ amplification technology
- State of the art Quad-Core 1.8ghz ARM® Cortex™ A53 processor and a 32-bit/384khz premium DAC
- HDMI (ARC & eARC) connectivity
- Digital, optical and analog input options, wired and wireless headphone and subwoofer outputs
- Dual band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and aptX HD Bluetooth
- Hi-res audio streaming with access to Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library
- Top panel touch controls with presets
- BluVoice skill for Alexa voice control
- AirPlay 2
KEF Ci160QR In-Ceiling Speakers
KEF’s patented ’sit anywhere’ Uni-Q driver array places the tweeter in the acoustic centre of the bass/midrange cone. This allows both woofer and tweeter to act as a single, focused source of sound that is dispersed widely and evenly throughout the room. The practical benefit is that great sound can be experienced from anywhere in the listening environment removing the ‘sweet spot’ effect.
KEF’s search for the definitive discreet Ci speaker has culminated in the new Ultra Thin Bezel designs, offering the slimmest possible visible rim around the speaker.
- UTB™ Ultra Thin Bezel
- 160mm Uni-Q driver array
- 19mm Aluminium dome tweeter and ‘tangerine’ waveguide
- Gold plated spring loaded binding posts