This package consists of a Bluesound Powernode Edge and 2 x KEF Ci160ER In-Ceiling Speakers.
In our opinion, this package is ideal for a medium-sized room and will provide good-quality audio.
Bluesound Powernode Edge
Add a little extra power with the POWERNODE EDGE, the perfect entry point into “just add speakers” HiFi for the streaming age, combining streaming sources, control, and amplification all in one place. Audiophile-grade componentry capable of up to 24 bits/192 kHz hi-res audio, and wireless multi-room capabilities with smartphone controls combine to make the POWERNODE EDGE a great ‘building block’ amplifier to start, extend or complete a hi-res streaming audio system of any size.
- Easily power a pair of passive speakers
- 40 Watts per channel of DirectDigital™ amplification technology handling 24 bit/192 kHz files
- A state-of-the-art Quad-Core 1.8GHz ARM® Cortex A53 Processor
- HDMI eARC connectivity
- Digital optical and analog input options, subwoofer output, and Bluetooth® wireless headphone output
- Dolby® Digital decoding
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet and support for 2-way Bluetooth® aptX™ HD
- Stream hi-res content from internet radio stations, cloud music services or your own local music players
- Intuitive control with the BluOS Controller app
- Elegant capacitive touch panel for quick-access controls (Play, Pause, Volume Up/Down, Previous/Next Track)
- Includes an easy-to-install, multi-orientation wall-mounting bracket
- IR remote learning capability – optional control using the RC1 Remote Controller
- Connect with the BluVoice skill to enable voice assistants like Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.
KEF Ci160ER In-Ceiling Speakers
Heard but not seen, with unprecedented value and performance, KEF's E series of architectural speakers is designed and manufactured to the same exacting standards as all KEF's architectural offerings and features KEF's famed Uni-Q driver technology.
KEF's Uni-Q driver enables the mid-range and tweeter to act as a single point source. This patented technology allows the listener to sit anywhere in the room and still enjoy KEF's world-renowned sound and clarity without having to be positioned in the narrow "sweet-spot" found with conventional speaker designs.
The E Series also features KEF's Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) technology which offers the thinnest possible visible rim around the speaker assembly. The bezel and grill can be painted to match the interior décor.
All KEF Ci architectural speakers, including the speakers in the E Series, are manufactured to Weather Resistant Construction standards: The grilles are coated via a proprietary process, the speakers include moisture-resistant terminations and finish materials, and the plastics are UV protected, allowing you to safely use these speakers in applications such as bathroom and kitchen.