This is a RETURNED PRODUCT. Returned products are in perfect condition, they may have been opened, and the rigours of an outbound and return journey through the postal system often result in some marking on the external packaging. All returned products carry a full manufacturers warranty and are offered with the same unconditional money back guarantee as our new products.
Monitor Audio invest as much care, expertise and research in the smallest loudspeaker as they do in the grandest. The C180 is a brilliant in-ceiling speaker which is easy to install and has a clear, dynamic performance worthy of the brand. As part of the 100 Series of installation speakers, it offers the biggest bass driver size of any speaker in its class, providing a convincing full-range sound in a wide range of locations.
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM® tweeters (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (3dB).
- Audio match with Climate and Bronze BR and Radius Series hi-fi speakers.
- Innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Trimless, magnetic aluminium alloy grille for rust-free performance and longevity.
- Paintable surface to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- Fire retardant to UL-94 VO rating.
- Splash and humidity proof for installation in shower room or pool areas.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
Please note: The UL94/V0 Fire rating as advertised by Monitor Audio is a plastics flammability standard released by Underwriters Laboratories of the USA. In simple terms, compliance with the standard ensures that plastic subjected to intense heat, such as with a fire in the home, will melt but not ignite.
Whilst this is a valuable safety feature, it should not be regarded as a measure of fire safety compliance for UK Building Regulations. These require the installation of fire hoods that reinstate the fire barrier of the original ceiling when ceiling speakers are installed beneath a habitable living space. Hoody speaker hoods available on this website meet the requirements of Building Regulations for this purpose.
Monitor Audio C180 In Ceiling Speaker (Each) CLEARANCE
for Monitor Audio C180 In Ceiling Speaker CLEARANCE
for: Monitor Audio C180 In Ceiling Speaker CLEARANCE