This is an open box return, customer ordered then realised too big for his install .. The packaging has been opened, but the speaker is new, unused, and comes with a full UK warranty as standard.
The luxury CP-IW260X and CP-IW460X in-wall speakers combine Monitor Audio’s latest drivers in compact three-way, five-driver configurations, built into closed-box designs to deliver optimum audio performance.
The CP-IW460X features Monitor Audio’s signature C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) cone material with RST (Rigid Surface Technology) deployed in dual 6.5" bass drivers and twin 4" mids astride a high frequency, air motion ribbon tweeter in a symmetrical ‘B-M-T-M-B’ configuration. All within a cast polymer cabinet with die-cast Aluminium baffle.
- Dual 6.5” C-CAM bass drivers featuring RST ‘dimpled’ cone technology
- Die-cast alloy bass driver chassis provides rigidity; results in punch bass and clean mid-range performance due to reduced transfer of vibrations
- Dual 4” C-CAM mid-range drivers featuring RST ‘dimpled’ cone and underhung voice coil technologies
- C-CAM Ribbon High Frequency transducer
- Innovative HF rotating system to facilitate portrait or landscape orientation
- Integrated back-box to provide rear sound isolation resulting in ‘controlled performance’
- Cast Polymer enclosure – designed to provide high degree of rigidity and acoustic damping properties
- High overall efficiency and maximum SPL for powerful home theatre installations
- High power handling
- Three-way design in a symmetrical ‘B-M-T-M-B’ configuration
- High-end crossover design – featuring low loss inductors and audiophile grade Polypropylene capacitors
- Patented Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping systems providing three times the surface area and improved sealing
- Trim-less, low profile magnetic grilles provide attractive, discreet visual aspect and easy installation and servicing