These are as new boxed, but the speaker has had an additional courier journey so the outer packaging is a little tatty. Customer ordered several pairs but one too many and returned..
RC60i’s round profile looks just like a lighting fixture so it will blend into your ceiling without calling attention to itself. But they sound excellent at the money much more than your typical in-ceiling speakers at this price...
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets.
- RCi speakers utilize the “virtual enclosure” of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange.
- Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass response.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Aimable swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging. (All models except RC6s.).
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminum (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make RCi Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. (RCi series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use).
- RCi speakers have paintable grilles and practically disappear into any room.
- RCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
Polk Audio RC60i In Ceiling Speaker (Pair) - Special Offer
for Polk Audio RC60i In Ceiling Speaker (Pair) - Special Offer
for: Polk Audio RC60i In Ceiling Speaker (Pair) - Special Offer