Limited New Boxed Special Offer
The SpeakerCraft AIM 5 TWO Series 2 in-ceiling speaker has a 15 degree pivoting 5 1/4” glass fibre cone woofer, and a 15 degree pivoting & 359 degree rotational ARC tweeter array incorporating three 5/8” aluminium/magnesium dome tweeters.
- Uniform, aim-able high-frequency coverage.
- Lower crossover point through increased number of drivers gives increased sound pressure level at the critical mid-range frequencies resulting in a sweeter sweet spot.
- Smoother power response, higher power handling capability and less distortion than a single tweeter design.
- New speaker housing design allows for a +/-15 degree pivoting woofer, totalling 30 degrees of adjustment, plus Arc-Tweeter Array with +/- 15 degree toe-in/toe-out adjustment, and 359 degrees of rotational flexibility.
- Co-molded, lower density compounds minimise structural resonance in the surrounding wall/ceiling.
- Updated WavePlane design enhances high frequency dispersion.
- Acoustic Vortex Eliminators reduce sound turbulence.
- Increased stiffness of the curvilinear cone design enables the cone to deliver energy to the air more effectively for greater bass response.
- Butyl elastomer surround creates a more consistent sound with less disruption.
- Non-conductive Kapton formers, copper caps and extended poles reduce distortion.
- Improved power handling and sensitivity limits compression for louder and cleaner sound.
- Symmetrical & A-symmetrical Linkwitz-Riley crossover designs for highest sound quality.
- New Cone and Tweeter Materials: Glass Fibre Woofer + Silk Dome Tweeters.
- Back mounted grille assembly magnets improve aesthetics and longevity of grille assembly.
SpeakerCraft AIM5 TWO Series 2 In-Ceiling Speaker (Each) - Special offer
for SpeakerCraft AIM5 TWO Series 2 In-Ceiling Speaker - Special offer
for: SpeakerCraft AIM5 TWO Series 2 In-Ceiling Speaker - Special offer