For connection of an iPod, MP3 player, laptop computer or any device with a 3.5mm stereo jack output to any device with a 3.5mm stereo jack input.Available in 1.5m and 3.0m lengths.
The Performance J2J cable utilises design concepts from the high end Reference range to optimise audio performance when connecting your mobile device, tablet, PC or MAC to your amplifier or any device with a 3.5mm stereo jack input. These include enhanced shielding, low capacitance dielectric materials and 24k gold plated RCA plugs. All QED cables are covered by a lifetime guarantee.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 99.999% OXYGEN FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS: These provide a low resistance audio path
- LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE DIELECTRIC: Because of its low dielectric constant this material has been used to cut down on the amount of audio signal energy lost due to cable capacitance
- ERGONOMICALLY SCULPTURED ZINC PLATED ALLOY BARREL: Provides ease of installation and a stunning finish
- GOLD PLATED CLOSE TOLERANCE 3.5MM CONNECTORS: Features a 3.5mm stereo connector at both ends. Because gold does not tarnish it provides a lasting low contact resistance
- STEPPED JACK PLUG: A specially designed stepped 3.5mm plug which allows the cable to be used when the portable device is protected by an external case.
- QED LIFETIME GUARANTEE