The Definitive Technology AW5500 features a fully sealed (air and water tight) design, aluminium grilles, and rugged PolyStone enclosure, which allow it to be fully exposed to the elements and still reliably deliver their indoor speaker sound quality for years of outdoor listening enjoyment.
The AW5500 has 5-1/4 inch active driver pressure coupled to a 5 x 8 inch racetrack-shaped Planar Low Bass Radiator
Integrated galvanized steel mounting brackets and unique enclosure shape allow a full 360 degrees of rotation for maximum placement flexibility
AW speakers feature the same technologies found in Definitive's top-of-the-line indoor speakers for no compromise sound quality
- Drive Units: 25.4 mm (1") Tweeter Pure - Aluminium Dome
- 133.4 mm (5.25") Mid/Woofer - BDSS Bass
- 203.2 mm (8") Bass Radiator - Pressure Driven
- Frequency Response 45 Hz → 30 kHz
- Max Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 metre): 91 dB
- Crossover Type: A/V Receiver Crossover Setting Crossover Peak Power Handling: 175 watts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 320.7 x 198.5 x 204.7 mm 12.625" x 7.813" x 8.06"
- Net Weight: 3.78 kg (8.33 lbs)
- Included Accessories: Galvanized Steel Wall Bracket with Thumb Screws Manufacturer's Warranty*: 5 Years Cabinet & Drivers
for Definitive Technology AW5500 All-weather loudspeaker
for: Definitive Technology AW5500 All-weather loudspeaker