The CI 940 is a high-performance four-channel amplification for custom installation and distributed audio systems. With multiple discrete high-power output devices in the component, it can easily provide instantaneous peak current required for good bass response.
RELIABLE, FLEXIBLE, EASY
Reliability, flexibility, and ease of installation of the CI 940 is unsurpassed. Its design is space-efficient and will fit into standard racking units with rack ears and Phoenix speaker connection blocks. The amplifier is fully protected from short circuit and overheating, and automatically restores operation after a condition is rectified. The CI 940 is incredibly flexible, with selectable local or global inputs and the ability to bridge channels to create a single high-power channel.
EFFICIENT WITH LOW NOISE AND DISTORTION
Choose between a DC trigger or a signal-sensing turn on with auto shut-off to make integration easy. The signal sensing circuit employs a sophisticated music sensing circuit to prevent the false triggers common with noisy source components or other types of interference noise like RF leakage or ground loops.
FEATURE AND DETAILS
- 35 watts x 4 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- bridged mode output is 70 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.02% THD
- perfect for bi-amping stereo speakers, adding surround channels to a home theater system, or powering music zones in a multi-room audio system
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Class AB amplifier with multiple discrete high-power output devices for high-quality sound and powerful bass
- signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB
- 12-volt trigger/signal-sensing auto-on with auto shut-off
- custom toroidal power transformer for low noise and high damping factor
- two pairs of RCA preamp inputs let you play separate stereo sources in two zones
- line-level ""loop through"" outputs
- removable Phoenix-style speaker connectors for easier installation
- detachable power cord
- dual thermostat-controlled cooling fans
- rack mountable (brackets included)
- less than 0.5 watt standby power consumption
- 19-1/16""W x 4-3/16""H x 12-3/4""D
- weight: 15.35 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
What's in the Box:
- 4-Channel power amplifier
- 6' AC power cord
- 2 Phoenix-style connector blocks
- 2 Rack ears (installed w/ 8 screws)
- 2 End-caps
- Quick Setup Guide
- Warranty Card