RC60i’s round profile looks just like a lighting fixture so it will blend into your ceiling without calling attention to itself. But they sound sooooo much better than your typical in-ceiling speakers
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets.
- RCi speakers utilize the “virtual enclosure” of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth low frequency blending with the midrange.
- Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass response.
- Durable, computer-modelled, injection-moulded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- Amiable swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging. (All models except RC6s.).
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminium (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make RCi Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms or even under eaves of an enclosed porch. (RCi series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use).
- RCi speakers have paintable grilles and practically disappear into any room.
- RCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
Polk Audio RC60i In Ceiling Speaker (Pair)
for Polk Audio RC60i In Ceiling Speaker (Pair)
for: Polk Audio RC60i In Ceiling Speaker (Pair)
These speakers are amazing, but you must put the speakers in a back box when fitting them in the ceiling, otherwise they will vibrate and sound terrible. Fit them correctly and they sound amazing. Do not fit them directly in the ceiling with no back box.
Love them👍👍👍great delivery service
Great quick delivery
We have put the speakers in the roof of our pool house and they look great and the sound quality is brilliant. We are so pleased with our purchase.