PLEASE NOTE: this speaker requires the BB CWM8.3 Back Box and cannot be installed without it.
See Nothing, Hear Everything
CWM8.3 D is a three-way in-wall loudspeaker, conceived to offer the very best performance for a customer requiring great sound without seeing the source.
It features a decoupled Diamond dome tweeter, a 5in Continuum FST midrange drive unit and two 7in Aerofoil low-frequency drivers.
The central baffle is rotatable, so CWM8.3 D can be used in either vertical or horizontal alignment.
For optimum discretion when installed, the Continuum cone is given a dark finish.
- Aluminium mini baffle can be turned through 90 degrees
- Diamond Dome, Nautilus™ tube-loaded tweeter
- Anti-resonance plug
- FST™ midrange unit
- Carbon Aerofoil bass drivers
- 1x ø25mm (1in) Diamond Dome, Nautilus™ tube-loaded tweeter
- 1x ø130mm (5in) Continuum midrange driver
- 2x ø180mm (7in) Aerofoil Bass drivers
B&W CWM8.3 D In-Wall Speaker (Each)
for B&W CWM8.3 D In-Wall Speaker
for: B&W CWM8.3 D In-Wall Speaker