JBL was founded in California in 1946. Over the years they have become a go-to brand for many consumers, musicians and sound engineers. JBLs reputation for producing high quality domestic and professional speaker systems that deliver clear and powerful sound is legendary. We are now pleased to offer their range of architectural speakers which builds on this historic JBL DNA.
Featuring a 5.25" (130mm) Polypropylene Graphite Filled Cone Woofer and a 1” (25mm) Aluminium tweeter with an acoustic lens and HDI™ waveguide, the Stage XD-5 all-weather speaker is perfect for an outdoor location when protection from the weather is a requirement. Stylish design and mounting flexibility make it equally at home indoors in a variety of applications. Elements including acoustic lens tweeters, and patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide geometry have been incorporated into the design to ensure that the sound is clear and accurate.
- 1" (25mm) Aluminium dome tweeter with Acoustic Lens for smooth on and off axis frequency response
- 5.25" (130mm) Polypropylene Graphite Filled Cone Woofer
- High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide with optimized geometry for smooth dispersion and low distortion
- IP67 Waterproof rating provides protection from the harshest of outdoor conditions
- Included wall-mount bracket allows for easy installation and angle adjustment
- Zero bezel magnetically attached grilles
- Rotatable JBL logo for horizontal and vertical applications
- Sustainably designed packaging and product – the first repairable IP67 outdoor loudspeaker