This medium-sized Tier 2 in-wall loudspeaker is a three-way model featuring two RST II bass drivers, an RST II mid-range driver and a C-CAM tweeter. Its fully sealed back box delivers consistency of performance, no matter where it is used. It has a cut-out dimension of 527 x 198 mm and revolutionary patented Quik-Link speaker cable connector and Tri-Grip II for quick, simple, reliable and strong installation and fitting.
This medium-sized Tier 2 in-wall loudspeaker is designed to deliver pristine, engaging acoustics where high-performance sound is a key requirement. It is a three-way model featuring two RST II bass drivers, an RST II mid-range driver and a C-CAM tweeter. This combination clear and lifelike high-fidelity sound – of the quality you’d expect from any Monitor Audio passive box loudspeaker.
As a Controlled Performance (CP) model, it is fitted with a fully sealed back box that provides an ideal air load for the drivers, optimising mid-range and bass performance while maintaining sonic consistency regardless of interior wall construction. These rigid, mineral filled enclosures reduce the sound from the back of the cabinet by around 30 dB. This range guarantees excellent audio quality and versatility, for superior level of sound isolation between rooms and floors.
It has a cut out dimension of 527 x 198 mm and uses the patented Quik-Link speaker cable connecter, which revolutionises the ease and speed of speaker installation. Tri-Grip has also been evolved for simple, reliable and strong fitment.
- Ideal for installations where pristine acoustic performance is required.
- Fitted back box delivers consistent performance regardless of interior wall construction
- Three-way design
- 1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM tweeter with UD Waveguide II for lifelike sound
- 1 x 3" (76 mm) RST II mid-range driver
- 2 x 5" (127 mm) RST II bass drivers for full bass
- Patented Quik-Link speaker cable connector for quicker installation
- Tri-Grip II for easy and secure fitment