The Monitor Audio Super Slim WSS range literally opens up new speaker placement opportunities. The WSS230 design brings with it our renowned C-CAM metal cone drivers, resulting in added sonic precision and detail. Offering a step-up from the WSS130, this Super Slim in-wall model is one for projects where (even) more critical music reproduction is required.
The WSS230 makes you think again – the possibility of installation in constructions featuring 2" studs slips effortlessly into view. Mounting restricted by AVC ducts, cabling or pipework? No problem to this in-wall speaker, or any of the speakers in this range. These models can also be installed between a standard 14" stud bay, when used in a horizontal (portrait) orientation. Consequently, the same speakers can be installed around a screen, keeping the same neat visuals, as well as identical L-C-R performance.
To provide protection from damage by residual masonry or building materials, Monitor Audio designed a protective cover to keep the drivers and crossover safe. And the trim-less grille not only provides protection, it also adopts an incredibly discreet and low-profile aesthetic appearance. These covers can be painted to achieve seamless décor integration, with the supplied replacement scrim maintaining the stealthy presence of the speaker once decorating is done. Nice and neat. Super strong, magnetically attached rare earth magnets ensure long-term security, coupled with easy installation and servicing.
- Good, better, best performance levels
- Super-slim depth 50 mm (2") – designed to fit in 2" stud walls or where space is restricted
- Designed for portrait or landscape installation – fits between standard 14" stud bays
- Elegant, slim profile only 385 x 140 mm wide
- Three, 3" bass/mid-range drivers featuring incremental technology and performance benefits – MMP II, C-CAM and dished C-CAM cones
- 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter used on WSS130 and WSS230 models. WSS430 utilises MPD high frequency transducer from Platinum IC model and flagship Platinum II speaker range
- High quality crossover components – Selected and voiced for amazing sonic performance
- Magnetically attached ‘trim-less’ grille – discreet, reliable, and easy servicing
- Tri-Grip Dog leg fixings – reliable, robust, and quick to install
- Gold plated sprung push terminals – easy to connect and reliable
- Paintable grille – to complement and blend with décor
- WSS430 has rotating tweeter for optimum dispersion when used in landscape configuration
- WB3 (dark blue) pre-construction bracket
Monitor Audio WSS230 In Wall Speaker (Each)
for Monitor Audio WSS230 In Wall Speaker
for: Monitor Audio WSS230 In Wall Speaker