This package consists of a Sonos Amp and 1 x JBL Stage 260CDT Stereo In-Ceiling Speaker.
In our opinion, this package is ideal for a small-sized room and will provide high-quality audio.
The Sonos Amp is arguably one of the best wireless streaming amplifiers available. It’s no wonder it’s one of our best selling products. Packed with features in a compact sleek design, the Sonos Amp offers market leading performance and intuitive app control, plus seamless integration with other Sonos products for a true multi-room audio experience.
Play music from your favourite music streaming service, countless internet radio stations, or your own digital music collection. Finding the perfect tune has never been so easy. The Sonos Amp will also connect to TVs and other external sources such as a CD player or turntable.
- Class-D digital amplifier with 125W per channel (at 8 ohms)
- HDMI ARC input for TV audio integration
- Optical audio input (adaptor required)
- Analogue audio input
- Subwoofer output
- Stereo or dual mono modes
- Adjustable bass and treble controls
- App control via iOS, Android, macOS, Windows
- Apple AirPlay 2
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Touch controls
JBL Stage 260CDT Stereo In-Ceiling Speaker
JBL was founded in California in 1946. Over the years they have become a go-to brand for many consumers, musicians and sound engineers. JBLs reputation for producing high quality domestic and professional speaker systems that deliver clear and powerful sound is legendary. We are now pleased to offer their range of architectural speakers which builds on this historic JBL DNA.
Featuring Dual 3/4" (19mm) Aluminium dome tweeters and a dual voice coil 6.5" (165mm) woofer, the Stage 260CDT delivers stereo sound from a single speaker. A visually discrete zero bezel grille and easy installation allow these speakers to be heard and not seen. Elements including baffles with acoustic smoothing and acoustic lens tweeters have been incorporated into the design to ensure that the sound is clear and accurate.
- Dual 3/4" (19mm) Aluminium dome tweeters with Acoustic Lens for smooth on and off axis frequency response
- 6.5" (165mm) Polycellulose cone woofer
- Premium air-core inductors and mylar cap capacitor crossover network components ensure that sound remains dynamic at all listening levels
- Harman target curve acoustic performance for smooth accurate sound over a large listening area
- Rigid baffle design with acoustic smoothing for improved transducer integration
- XL-2 installation system compatible with up to 2” (50mm) thick wall/ceiling material
- Zero bezel metal grille installs flush to wall or ceiling for clean inconspicuous appearance